Generating status reports about project issues
IssueZilla includes built-in reporting for a snap-shot status review of issue activity, either for your entire project or within individual project components.
To generate statistical reports on your project's issue-handling performance, click on "Reports" in the IssueZilla tool bar.
- Select a project component or "all" to include issues for the entire project.
- Choose your desired output:
- Issue Count
- Provides three different summaries of the project's or the component's issues: summary by issue status, summary issue count per project member, and summary listing of issues per project member.
- Most Doomed
- Tabulates and ranks the volume issues assigned to each project member.
- Most Recently Doomed
- Tabulates and ranks the volume of newly assigned issues by project member.
- Accept the default setting for report format switches, or customize by removing one or both checkmarks.
- Links to Issues
- Controls the display of reports; reports can be viewed as either links or static text.
- Use this to make the web-page banner viewable on reports.